Joseph C. Keenan, MD
Medical School: University of Minnesota
Residency: Internal Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
Fellowship: PCC Fellowship, University of Minnesota
Roy Cho, MD
Medical Training: St. Matthew's University School of Medicine, Grand Cayman
Internal Medicine Residency: Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh
Critical Care Medicine Fellowship: Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis
Pulmonary Disease Fellowship: University of Minnesota
- Cho R and Dincer HE. Anteromedial arytenoid subluxation due to severe cough: A case report and review of the literature. Accepted for publication in Journal of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonary; 2017.
- Cho R, Dincer HE, Tomic R, and Kim HJ. Successful treatment of pneumomediastinum in a patient with interstitial lung disease due to anti-synthetase syndrome: A case report and review of the literature. Accepted for publication in Int Journal of case report and clinical imaging; 2017.
- Cho R, Adams A, Ambur S, Lunos S, Shapiro R, Prekker M. Dorsal diaphragm excursion tracks transpulmonary pressure in ARDS. Under review, EISCM 2017.
- Cho R, Podgaetz E, Dincer HE, (2017).Successful recanalization of complete left mainstem bronchus occlusion using combined fluoroscopic wire-assisted and bronchoscopic approach. Poster Session. American Thoracic Society International Conference, Washington DC
- Cho R, Zamora, FD, (2017). Sarcoidosis and Transverse Myelitis, What Is the Link? A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Poster Session. American Thoracic Society International Conference, Washington DC
- Cho R, Zamora F, Gibson H, Dincer HE, (2017). Biopsy of Supraclavicular Lymph Node in Patients Referred for Staging EBUS by Interventional Pulmonologists: A Case Series. Poster Session. American Thoracic Society International Conference, Washington DC
Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota, Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care, Sleep Medicine