The Minnesota Multidisciplinary Vasculitis Program (M2VP) enrolls the 200th adult patient and 1st pediatric patient into the registry!
To provide patients with systemic inflammatory disease or vasculitis with cutting-edge, individualized, comprehensive and integrated multidisciplinary care and access to clinical trials.
- Systemic vasculitis:
- Small vessel vasculitis (ANCA-vasculitis, Anti-GBM disease, IgA Vasculitis)
- Medium vessel vasculitis
- Large vessel vasculitis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Provide patients with complex systemic diseases with multidisciplinary care which is organized, streamlined and efficient.
- Provide community physicians and providers with a portal for efficient peer-to-peer consultation or referral.
- Provide patients with access to cutting-edge clinical trials.
- Facilitate translational research.
- Provide a venue for health care providers training in the care of patients with complex systemic diseases.
- Patrick Nachman, MD
- Milind Junghare, MD
- Surabhi Thakar, MD
- Katti Woerner, MD
- Michelle Rheault, MD (Pediatrics)
Clinical & Translational Research Team
Ongoing Clinical Trials
SYSTEMIC LUPUS ERYTHEMATOSUS (SLE)
Phase 3 Trial
A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Obinutuzumab In Patients With ISN/RPS 2003 Class III Or IV Lupus Nephritis (REGENCY)
Mary McDonald, RN, CCRP