To provide patients with systemic inflammatory disease or vasculitis with cutting-edge, individualized, comprehensive and integrated multidisciplinary care and access to clinical trials.
- Systemic vasculitis:
- Small vessel vasculitis (ANCA-vasculitis, Anti-GBM disease, IgA Vasculitis)
- Medium vessel vasculitis
- Large vessel vasculitis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Provide patients with complex systemic diseases with multidisciplinary care which is organized, streamlined and efficient.
- Provide community physicians and providers with a portal for efficient peer-to-peer consultation or referral.
- Provide patients with access to cutting-edge clinical trials.
- Facilitate translational research.
- Provide a venue for health care providers training in the care of patients with complex systemic diseases.
- Patrick Nachman, MD
- Milind Junghare, MD
- Surabhi Thakar, MD
- Katti Woerner, MD
- Michelle Rheault, MD (Pediatrics)
Ongoing Clinical Trials
SYSTEMIC LUPUS ERYTHEMATOSUS (SLE)
Phase 2 Trial
Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of BMS-986165 in Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Phase 3 Trial
A Two-year, Phase III Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, and Tolerability of 300 mg s.c. Secukinumab Versus Placebo, in Combination With SoC Therapy, in Patients With Active Lupus Nephritis
Elizabeth Miller, RN, BAN, PHN, CCRC
Phase 3 Trial
A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Obinutuzumab In Patients With ISN/RPS 2003 Class III Or IV Lupus Nephritis (REGENCY)
Mary McDonald, RN, CCRP