Global Medicine welcomes the support of individuals and organizations who share our goals and mission.
Make a one-time gift, a pledge, or a recurring gift. Visit the University of Minnesota Foundation website to learn more about alternative methods of giving.
Your gift supports multiple Global Medicine Pathway activities including program curriculum development, international clinical rotations and stipend assistance, local travel medicine rotations, community outreach, and other resident activities. Specific activities may include, but not limited to:
- Tropical and Travel Medicine Lecture Series
- Global Health Course
- Humanitarian Crisis Simulation Camp
You can also support the Tufundishane Collaborative: Tufundishane (tu-fun-deh-SHAWN-ay) is a Swahili word that means "let us all teach one another". The Collaborative aims to:
- Facilitate a collaborative, reciprocal teaching and learning opportunity for U of M residents and physician trainees (called assistant medical officers) in Arusha, Tanzania
- Fund a continuous faculty presence at Selian Lutheran Hospital who will act as a preceptor to visiting U of M residents
Join our listserv to receive news and events.
Request to join the Refugee Clinical Listserv, from our friends at the Society of Refugee Healthcare Providers. This listserv is for health and public health professionals who are involved in the clinical care of refugee and immigrant populations.
We would love your help!
- With the in-person Global Health course each May in Minnesota (help with hands-on activities such as simulations and laboratories) - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- With the Humanitarian Crisis Simulation course, also in May in Minnesota (role play, assist with recruitment, or day-of tasks)
- As an alumni mentor - please fill out this form!