- MD degree or international equivalent
- ECFMG Certification
- Passing score on USMLE Steps 1 & 2 within 3 attempts
- Born outside the United States
- Now resides permanently in the United States as a citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
- Has resided in Minnesota for at least 2 years by time of application
- Did not enter the United States on a J1 or similar nonimmigrant visa following acceptance into a United States medical residency or fellowship program.
To learn more and begin the application process, visit the Minnesota Department of Health website.
Current participants can find the program manual here.
L to R: top: Emily Langerak, Jaya Durvasula, MD, Hope Pogemiller, MD, Mike Westerhaus, MD, Bukhari Burale, MD, Chris Miller
bottom: Ahmad Al-Anii, MD, Mahmoud Alatbee, MD, Salahudin Maalim, MD, Pat Walker, MD