PT, DPT, PhD, M.Ed., PNAP
I am a Minnesota transplant from Wisconsin, joining the U in 2018. I have come to love the Twin Cities more than I could have imagined, and now "Home is on both sides of the river"! I have a passion for moving things from good to great and thriving in the gray unknown, collaborating toward a vision of excellence to benefit those we serve.
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association, PT Director
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), Member; Member of Education Section
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association (MNPTA), Member
- American Evaluation Association, Member
Research areas of interest revolve around interprofessional education and innovative clinical and pedagogical models within educational and clinical settings.
- Physical Therapist Licensure, Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy
- Certified American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Advanced Clinical Instructor
- Certified American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Clinical Instructor