Basic eligibility requirements for admission
We seek individuals with exceptional talent and a passion for biomedical research. Successful applicants to our MSTP have:
- Substantial independent research experience(s) totaling a minimum of one year
- Outstanding undergraduate grades
- Strong performance on the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT)
- Exceptional letters of recommendation, particularly from research mentors
- Compelling personal statements
- Integrity, maturity and leadership potential
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- A clear understanding of the MD/PhD career track
All applicants must hold a degree from an accredited United States college or university and complete the course requirements listed on the link to the right prior to matriculation. International students must adhere to the program policy on international students.
Interested? Learn more about how to apply.