- Resources for Alumni to Support Their Communities: Information recommended by the University of MN Alumni Association, Black Alumni Network, and Multicultural Alumni Network that focuses on the University’s response to the death of George Floyd, supporting communities impacted by this tragedy, anti-racism tools, and learning about Black History at the University.
- UMN Office of Equity and Diversity: Offers resources to support the recruitment and retention of diverse students, staff, and faculty; creates programs and initiatives that contribute to a welcoming campus environment; and works with University and community partners to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion across the University system.
- UMN Affinity Groups: Provide opportunities for diverse faculty, staff, and students to build community and make the University of Minnesota a more welcoming and inclusive place to work and learn. Faculty and staff can connect with a group to join their mailing lists, learn about upcoming events, programs, and meetings, and get involved.
- Medical School Diversity and Inclusion: Learn about the Medical School’s commitment to fostering a work and learning environment where institutional diversity fuels the advancement of knowledge, promotes improved patient care, and fosters excellence.
- Bias Response Referral Network (BRRN): Responds to reports of bias incidents on the Twin Cities campus to support the University’s commitment to equity and diversity, free speech, and academic freedom.