We integrate behavioral health into our practice and offer tracks in advanced maternity care and rural experience.
The clinic and hospital are part of CentraCare Health, a not-for-profit health system in Central Minnesota. The clinic is a certified health care home in a newer facility, open to all patients regardless of insurance status or ability to pay.
The hospital is an award-winning regional medical center with a community hospital feel.
We are the only family medicine residency in the St. Cloud metropolitan area. St. Cloud is located about a 1.25-hour drive northwest of the Twin Cities.
Apply, benefits, and residency resources
- How to apply
- Resident stipends and benefits
- St. Cloud residency fact sheet
- 2019-2020 St. Cloud Residency Program Policy and Procedure Manual
- University of Minnesota Graduate Medical Education Institution Manual
- Support resources for residents (including mental health resources, well-being tools, work/life balance, and more)