We are dedicated to comprehensive, personalized care for the whole person, the whole family.
Our patients range in age from newborns to the elderly and span a variety of ethnicities and socioeconomic backgrounds. Many of our clinics are certified as a health care home, which means we take a collaborative, team-based approach to patient care. This improves health outcomes and quality of life for our patients.
We have integrated behavioral and mental health services into our practices to better serve our patients as a whole person—mind, body, and soul. Our patient care teams develop personalized care plans that meet each patient's needs as an individual.
Hospitals & Clinics
Our faculty, residents, and fellows provide patient care at a variety of hospitals and clinics across Minnesota. Hospitals and clinics listed are organized by location.
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center - East Bank campus
- University of Minnesota Medical Center - Wast Bank campus
- University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital
Family medicine or primary care
- Park Nicollet Clinic - Creekside
- University of Minnesota Community-University Health Care Center
- University of Minnesota Physicians Broadway Family Medicine Clinic
- University of Minnesota Physicians Mill City Clinic
- University of Minnesota Health Primary Care Clinic
- University of Minnesota Health Smiley's Family Medicine Clinic
- University of Minnesota Health Orthopaedic Clinic
- University of Minnesota Health Sports Medicine Clinic