We are dedicated to comprehensive, personalized care for the whole person, the whole family.
Our patients range in age from newborns to geriatrics and span a variety of ethnicities and socioeconomic backgrounds. Many of our clinics are certified as a health care home, which means we take a collaborative, team-based approach to patient care. This improves health outcomes and quality of life for our patients.
We have integrated behavioral and mental health services into our practices to better serve our patients as a whole person—mind, body, and soul. Our patient care teams develop personalized care plans that meet each patient's needs as an individual.
Hospitals & Clinics
Our faculty, residents, and fellows provide patient care at a variety of hospitals and clinics across Minnesota. Hospitals and clinics listed are organized by location.
- North Memorial Health Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - East Bank
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital
Family medicine or primary care
- Park Nicollet Clinic St. Louis Park Creekside
- University of Minnesota Community-University Health Care Center
- University of Minnesota Physicians Broadway Family Medicine Clinic
- University of Minnesota Physicians Mill City Clinic
- M Health Fairview Primary Care Clinic
- M Health Fairview Clinic - Smiley's