Faculty & Staff
- History of Racism in Medicine (UMN Medical School) - for faculty and staff
- Resources for M Health Fairview employees
Educational/Curriculum Development Resources
- Establishing Equity in Medical Education — Supporting Clinical Trainees with Disabilities by Suchita Rastogi, PhD
- Race Matters? Examining and Rethinking Race Portrayal in Preclinical Medical Education by Jennifer Tsai, et al.
- Addressing Race, Culture, and Structural Inequality in Medical Education: A Guide for Revising Teaching Cases by Aparna Krishnan, et al.
- Toolkit for TEACHING ABOUT RACISM - STFM
- Stand up for inclusion in the workplace, the community, and at home
- Teaching Tolerance | Diversity, Equity, and Justice
- Health At Every Size (HAES) Curriculum
- Conducting research through an anti-racism lens
Creating an Anti-Racism Practice - Guided Learning Resources
- Scaffolded Anti-Racist Resources
- Justice in June
- 21-Day Racial Equity Challenge — America & Moore
- The 30-Day Justice Plan - OZY | A Modern Media Company
Josie Robinson Johnson Chair in Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Learn about the University of Minnesota Department of Family Medicine and Community Health (DFMCH)'s creation of an endowed chair in justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion, named for civil rights leader Josie Robinson Johnson, EdD. Download this overview.