Residency Program Faculty Positions
We have a total of eight residency programs—five located in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area and three located in Greater Minnesota.
- Assistant Professor - North Memorial Family Medicine Residency Program (Job ID 328588). Apply here.
- Assistant Professor - UMN Medical Center (Smiley's Clinic) Family Medicine Residency Program (Job ID 329078). Apply here.
- Assistant Professor - UMN Medical Center (Smiley's Clinic) Family Medicine Residency Program (Job ID 330086). Apply here.
Research Division Faculty Positions
Our research division is ranked #4 among the top National Institutes of Health-funded family medicine departments in the country. Our faculty are actively researching health disparities, healthcare delivery, and population health.
There are currently no open positions.
Program in Human Sexuality Faculty Positions
The Program in Human Sexuality is one of the world’s largest clinical, teaching, and research institutions specializing in human sexuality.
Cancer and Health Disparities Training Program
There are currently two highly competitive positions available for the NIH funded Cancer and Health Disparities Training Program. Fellows work closely with academic and community mentors to build skills in community-engaged research, intervention design, and implementation, dissemination and translation in order to prepare them for academic careers focused on reducing cancer-related health disparities. We seek highly exceptional candidates, particularly from backgrounds underrepresented in research, to join our diverse and accomplished cohort of trainees. The program is a joint effort between the Medical School and the School of Public Health.
The positions are open until filled. Learn more information, including how to apply, at z.umn.edu/cancerdisparities.
Human Sexuality Fellowships
- Program in Human Sexuality Post-Doctoral Fellowships (two fellowships) (Job ID 333359). Apply here.
Learn more about all fellowships here. The fellowship application deadline is December 2, 2019.
Primary Care Behavioral Health Fellowship
- Primary Care Behavioral Health Fellowship (Job ID 333361). Apply here.
The fellowship application deadline is December 2, 2019.
Tip: If you are having trouble with the "Apply here" link on any job posting, clearing your cache might help. You can also search the University's HR site for the job ID number.