DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION
We believe that justice, diversity, equity, and inclusion are core to our pursuit of excellence and critical to providing the care our communities need. We encourage applications from people with varying and intersecting identities reflective of the communities we serve—including but not limited to BIPOC, people from working-class backgrounds, a range of abilities and body sizes, and LGBTQ+ people. As a department we continue to strive to center these communities in the work we do. Learn more about our values, commitments, and resources in our department, the Medical School, and at the University of Minnesota.
- Visit our U of MN job site and select your status (External Candidate, Student, or U of M Employee)
- Search for “FamMed” in the search bar once you are on the job search page
- Use the filters on the left side as needed to personalize your search. In general:
- Faculty, grad assistant, and post-doctoral positions will be in filter “Academic”
- Bench research positions will be in “Research - Researchers”
- Clinical research positions will be in “Research - Support”
- Administrative staff positions will be in “Administration - General,” “Finance,” “LR-Clerical”
If you already have a 6-digit Job ID for an open position in U of MN:
- Ways to apply for external applicants:
- Select the link to access our U of MN careers site using this link and add the job ID. https://hr.myu.umn.edu/jobs/ext/(enter job ID)
- For example: https://hr.myu.umn.edu/jobs/ext/######
- Sign in to access your account, or if you are not an existing user select the New User link to create one.
- Review the job description and select the Apply button to begin your application.
- Ways to apply for internal applicants:
- If you are a current employee of our organization, please use the following link instead: https://hr.myu.umn.edu/jobs/int/(enter job ID from table below)
- For example: https://hr.myu.umn.edu/jobs/int/######
- Go to your MyU portal > Campus Info> Job Openings - Faculty/Staff or Job Openings - Student. A search window will show up where you are able to populate the Job ID or search for openings using “FamMed.”