Distinguished Teaching Awards
The University of Minnesota Foundation invites you to participate in the selection of faculty to receive the Distinguished Teaching Awards. Awards will be made in the following categories:
- Distinguished Foundational Science Teaching Award, Yr 1
- Distinguished Foundational Science Teaching Award, Yr 2
- Distinguished Clinical Teaching Award, Primary Care, up to 2
- Distinguished Clinical Teaching Award, Specialty Medicine, up to 2
- Distinguished Teaching Award, Resident Teachers, up to 2
The Foundation endeavors with these awards to honor and encourage the kind of teachers medical students hold in esteem. The awards are regarded as a high honor. Winners receive a recognition certificate and a $1,000 award from the Foundation.
An announcement will be e-mailed to all members of the four classes, and nominations may be made using MEdIS.
Announcement and presentation of the award is subject to the approval of the Medical School.