Am I eligible for financial aid?
You’re considered eligible if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Are enrolled/accepted at the University of Minnesota Medical School at least half-time (3 credits per semester)
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Are not in default on a previous federal educational loan and do not owe a repayment on a previous federal educational grant
- Have not borrowed in excess of federal loan limits
- Are creditworthy according to alternative loan requirements