The University of Minnesota Foundation awards Medical Student Research Grants* to encourage an intensive research experience.
- $3,000 grants open to all medical students in good standing who wish to engage in an independent research project for 8 - 12 weeks
- Conducted during free or elective periods or during the summer
- Bi-annual deadlines are September 15th and February 15th
*Note: These grants are not managed by our financial aid team. Visit the grant’s webpage to learn about the application process and whom to contact.
More work-related opportunities
Where to find part-time jobs on this campus:
- Bulletin boards in the CHIP Lounge and the Women in Medicine office
- Departments and personnel services at the Medical School and main University campus (e.g., the Student Employment Center - (612) 626-8608)