FLIIC Interprofessional Leadership Seminar
Catalog Description: The leadership component of the Fairview Longitudinal Interprofessional Integrated Clerkship seeks to enhance the delivery of care through a better understanding of individual learning and leadership styles. Working interprofessionally, a small cohort of students will dive into the personal aspects of leadership as they impact the clinical experience.
View site addresses by clicking on the site name below or visiting the site codes table.
|CO-1049||Students will go to both sites.|
Direct patient care: No
Consent Requirement: Arranged
- Explore the relationship between individual learning and leadership styles and the delivery of clinical care.
- Articulate the basic principles of emotional intelligence, provider wellbeing and diversity equity and inclusion.
- Describe leadership principles, including adaptive and servant leadership.
- Apply the principles of conflict management and crucial conversations.
- Collaborate in the delivery of care in an interprofessional environment.
Graded Components: Attendance and active particiption
Grading Scale: P/N
Allow repetition of course: Repetition not allowed
Limited to Student Type: Limited to FLIIC students
Course equivalency: N/A
Related curricular experience:
Course evaluation: MedHub
Additional Courses in This Program: