Policies governing all University of Minnesota Medical School students at the Central Campus in the Twin Cities and the Regional Campus in Duluth.
In addition to the below policies, all students are required to adhere to main University of Minnesota Policies.
- Access to Medical Student Education Records, Years 1-4
- Applying for the Degree
- Compact for Teaching and Learning
- Competencies Required for Graduation
- Committee on Student Scholastic Standing (COSSS, TC)
- Essential capacities for matriculation, promotion, graduation
- Registration policy
- Reinstatement from Withdrawal
- Scholastic Standing Committee (SSC, DU) - Applies to student who matriculated in 2015 and before
- Scholastic Standing Committee (SSC, DU) - Applies to students who matriculated in 2016 and after
- USMLE Step Examinations
Health and Safety
University & Board of Regents
Policy & Procedures Advisor Group
The Policy and Procedures Advisor Group (PPAG) is charged with developing and implementing a schedule for regular review of OME Office-Level policies and procedures, reducing policy duplication, working with policy owner(s) on a Policy Development or Revision Plan, ensuring that policies adhere to school, University, State, or other regulatory requirements, and serving as the official record-keeper for current OME Office-Level policies and procedures documents that fall within the scope outlined in the policy below.
The Office of Medical Education Policy on Policies establishes a framework, a common format and process, and roles and responsibilities for the adoption, review, revision, and dissemination of Medical Education Office-Level policies and procedures.
If you have questions regarding policy development and procedures, please contact the Director of Accreditation and Quality Improvement, Joe Oppedisano (email@example.com).